27 April 2017
Our friendly team of OFTEC registered engineers are educated at our in-house training centre based in Rutland, meaning you’re always guaranteed the Watson first-rate experience. In addition, all of our engineers are based locally to you. As well as servicing your boiler, Watson Boiler service engineers will also check that your oil fired boiler complies with the latest OFTEC regulations and check the site gauge on your tank.
Here’s what to expect from a Watson Boiler Service engineer:
• Thoroughly inspect, clean and adjust the burner controls and all component parts of the boiler for dependable operation and maximum efficiency.
• Replace parts as required, in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Inspect oil storage tank and sight gauge, check for water if suitable valve fitted, and report any defects.
• Clean all unit flue ways and combustion chambers.
• Check the operation of the water circulator pump and lubricate externally if required.
• Check the operation of the time clocks, room and boiler thermostats and other electrical controls and report any defects.
• Check and tighten, if necessary, all accessible oil pipe connections.
• Inspect chimney flue ways and advise if sweeping is necessary (Sweeping not included).
• Check and clean oil filters and fire valves.
• Carry out efficiency tests where possible.
Book your Boiler Service now